Some things I saw on the web this week.
- Holga have released some new lenses and a fish eye viewfinder. There are models for the 120 Holgas and the 135 Holgas. They are currently available in Asia but are appearing on eBay. See Holga Blog for more details.
- Holga Blog also posted part two of their The Massive Guide to TLR Cameras series.
- Lomokev has set the date for his meet and greet in San Francisco. He will be doing a talk and book signing at The Booksmith (Haight St) on Monday October 12. Visit Kevin Meredith Photography for more info.
- Four Corners Dark reviewed the new Lomography Diana Mini. My favorite line is ‘I once called the Ikimono 110 the Mini Cooper of toy cameras, and if I had to make the same comparison, the headline would be “The Diana Mini, the Yugo of Toy Cameras”’
- Stephen Schaub of The Figital Revolution released his new “Bare Bones Bag Stealth” which does away with the noisy velcro. I have a ton of bags because I am still trying to find the one. To further that quest, I ordered a Bare Bones Bag Stealth so once it arrives and I play with it for a while, I’ll write a review.