A few weekends ago I did a double exposure experiment with my LC-A.
Here is what I did:-
1. I used 100ASA Revue slide film but set the ASA dial to 200 on the LC-A, thereby underexposing by one stop to account for the fact that the film would be exposed twice.
2. I loaded the film and with a â€œwax pencilâ€ I drew a line on the film where it engaged the sprocket on the bottom.
3. After I shot the roll, I wound the film back but when I felt the film go loose, I stopped rewinding.
4. I reloaded the film trying to get the line I had drawn as close as I could to the sprocket again.
5. After running the film through for a second time I had it cross processed.
The frames from each pass didnâ€™t line up exactly but they were close enough.
This is one of the photos I shot.